Full Day Private Tour Double Island
What we will do
Have the freedom and flexibility to plan an epic adventure with your family and friends on a private personilised day out. Double Island is an aquatic paradise and you can choose which adventure to enjoy for the day. Dolphin view kayaking, stand up paddle lessons, surf lessons, surf trips, kitesurfing or relax and enjoy this spectacular hidden gem.
- Experience unique private Australian beach adventure > 4WD vehicle access only & stunning uncrowded beaches.
- Personal experienced tour guide.
- Choose your activitys for the day.
- Spectacular coloured sand cliff tour > all inclusive.
- Picnic lunch at a stunning location. (we cater for all diets)
- Lifetime experience > see Australian wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins, whales (25,000 passed each way last year on migration), turtles, rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent.
- Beginner friendly equipment & location, 100% safety record.
Where we will beDeparture: Pick up from Noosa & Rainbow Beach accommodation. Please allow 5-6 hours from pick up to drop off. Upon check out you will be asked to provide either your address or phone number to arrange pick up.
corner noosa drive & noosa parade noosa heads qld. See map.
About your guide
Guest requirementsWhat to bring: towel, change of clothes, sunscreen, water, snacks.
See our terms and conditions.
Itinerary (Full day):
- Depart Noosa or Rainbow Beach in specialised 4WD vehicles.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive taking in the stunning views & passing the famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs.
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life & a dolphin tour in the wild!
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Enjoy the aquatic paradise with the activity of your choice.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- Whales on migration resting or to check us out and put on a show.
- Many different turtles feeding around the point.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Light house from the water.
- - Lunch & refreshments provided.
- - Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa or Rainbow Beach.