Koala & River Cruise - RETURN CRUISE
What we will do
Once you arrive at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, you will have 3 hours to explore the park where you can hand feed kangaroos and emus, experience an authentic Australian sheep dog and sheep shearing show, spy on a shy platypus swimming, see the amazing birds of prey and have photos taken cuddling a koala. After that, re-board the vessel for leisurely cruise back into Brisbane.
Where we will beYou'll board Mirimar II in Brisbane's Southbank district where you'll find the the boat at the Cultural Centre Pontoon which is located on the boardwalk in front of the State Library.
Boarding commences at 9.30am with a 10.00am departure.
The return trip to the city departs Lone Pine Jetty at 2.15 pm sharp arriving back at the Cultural Centre Pontoon at 3.30 pm.
Brisbane City 4000 Queensland. See map.
About your guide
Great times and great memories await you So what are you waiting for? Book your Koala and River Cruise today!
PLEASE NOTE: Concession= Pensioners with valid Australian Pensioners Card. Seniors aged 65 years and over with valid Australian or overseas ID to prove age.
Students= 14-17 year olds or Students with valid Australian or Overseas Student ID
Concession/pensioners and students must show card on boardingKnow before you go
- Duration: 5.5 hours
- Please arrive at the Collection Point 15 minutes prior to cruise departure.
- Weather Dependent: Indoor - N/A
- Spectators: This experience is not suitable for spectators
- Animals Allowed: No Animals Allowed
- Food and drink is available for purchase on this trip.
01 Koala & River Cruise - RETURN CRUISE- ENTRY INCLUDED
Heres what to expect on your Koala and River Cruise:
- Depart from a convenient location and leave the city behind on a relaxing cruise to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Enjoy an informative commentary as you glide along Brisbanes waterfront, from the bustle of the citys skyscrapers to leafy suburbs with waterside mansions
- Indulge in homemade morning teas, lunch and snacks (own expense) from our on-board cafe.
- 3 hours to spend exploring Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary where you can hand feed kangaroos and emus, experience an authentic Australian sheep dog in action, spy on a shy platypus swimming, see the amazing birds of prey. Yes and have photos taken holding a koala!