Learn to Surf Australias Longest Wave - Combo 2 X day trip departing Noosa
What we will doGet the feel of what surfing is all about learn to surf at Australias safest beginner surf location with rides that go 100s of meters long. Double Island Point offers crystal clear, warm waters and uncrowded waves that seem to go forever. The place is still one of Australias best kept secrets but not for long and its only accessible by 4wd. Get the chance to surf with dolphins that live here and guarantee stand up on your first surf lesson!
This tour departs Noosa, Queensland and is located 1.5 hours north of Brisbane on the Sunshine Coast.
Includes: 4wd beach transport, light snack & water, National Park fees, equipment (specilised surfboard, wetshirt or wetsuit), instruction & fun!Guarantee: Stand up or your surf lesson free!
This Combo is for 2 x Learn to surf day trips and requires 2 separate days to participate.
Where we will beDeparture: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure at either pickup points below
NOOSA HEADS: Bus Junction, Corner of Noosa Parade and Noosa Drive, Noosa Queensland (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail)
NOOSAVILLE: Gympie Terrace at Giant Pelican statue on foreshore (cant miss it), Noosaville, Queensland (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail)
noosa drive noosa heads 4567 qld. See map.
About your guide
Guest requirementsWhat to Bring:
Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, snacks.
See our terms and conditions.
Itinerary (5-6 hours):
- Depart Noosa by 4wd Toyota Troopcarriers onto Noosa North Shore ferry and onto the beach.
- Travel along the beach passing the stunning famous coloured sand cliffs & arrive at Double Island Point, home to Australias
- longest beginner waves.
- Get set up with wetshirt/ wetsuit, sunscreen and warm up!
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- We show you a really easy technique on the beach on how to safely use and carry your surfboard when in the water, how to stand up and how to catch the wave.
- Hit the water for some fun with surf lesson instructor helping you onto the waves every step of the way
- Learn to surf Instructor gives you good feed back on what your doing right and where you can improve.
- Dont worry if you have never surfed before or your balance isn't excellent. This is fun for everyone of all ages!
- If you have had surf lessons before we will work with you closely to get your progression fast on a fun easy wave!
- - Surf lesson with close instruction by fully qualified friendly learn to surf instructors
- - Return trip along the beach back to Noosa