Learn to Surf Australias Longest Wave - Combo 2X 3hour - Rainbow Beach
What we will do
Get the feel of what surfing is all about with a learn to surf at Australias safest beginner surf location with rides that go 100s of meters long. Double Island Point offers crystal clear, warm waters and uncrowded waves that seem to go forever. The place is still one of Australias best kept secrets but not for long and its only accessible by 4wd. Get the chance to surf with dolphins that live here and guarantee stand up on your first surf lesson!
Where we will beDeparture: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure at: Epic Ocean Adventures, shop 1/6 Rainbow Beach Road, Rainbow Beach, Australia 4581
Shop 1 6 rainbow beach road rainbow beach 4581 qld. See map.
About your guide
Guest requirementsThis Combo is for 2 x 3 hour lessons and requires 2 separate days to participate.
What to bring: Camera, towel, sunscreen, water.
See our terms and conditions.
Itinerary (3 hour):
- Depart Epic Ocean Adventures Rainbow Beach by 4wd Toyota Troopcarriers.
- Travel along the beach passing the stunning famous coloured sand cliffs & arrive at Double Island Point, home to Australias
- longest beginner waves and best surf lessons.
- Get set up with wetshirt/ wetsuit, sunscreen and warm up!
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- We teach you a really easy technique on the beach on how to safely use and carry your surfboard when in the water, how to stand up and how to catch the wave.
- Hit the water for some fun with surf lesson instructor helping you onto the waves every step of the way.
- Instructor gives you good feed back on what your doing right and where you can improve.
- Dont worry if you have never surfed before or your balance isn't excellent. This is fun for everyone of all ages!
- If you have had surf lessons before we will work with you closely to get your progression fast on a fun easy wave!
- Surf lesson with close instruction by fully qualified friendly surf instructors.
- Return trip along the beach back to Epic Ocean Adventures Rainbow Beach.