Noosa to Rainbow Beach - Beach Drive & Dolphin View Kayak - Day Trip Departing Noosa
What we will doFeel the thrill of a unique Great Beach Drive transportation from Noosa to Rainbow Beach with a dolphin view kayak tour along the way.This exhilarating experience cuts out highway driving & long bus rides taking you into the National Park.
- Experience a unique Australian beach adventure > 4WD vehicle access only & stunning uncrowded beaches.
- Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliff tour > all inclusive.
- Breathtaking remote beaches > an amazing sense of freedom.
- Casual guided paddle around the spectacular headland Double Island Point.
- Lifetime experience > see Australian wildlife in their habitat, in the wild.
- Large pods of dolphins, whales (20,000 passed each way this year on migration), turtles, manta rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent.
- Beginner friendly equipment & location, 100% safety record.
Where we will beDeparture:
This tour departs beautiful Noosa, on Queensland's Sunshine Coast and is located 1.5 hours north of Brisbane and ends at the spectacular Rainbow Beach.
NOOSA HEADS: Corner of Noosa Parade & Noosa Drive, Noosa. (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail).NOOSAVILLE: Gympie Terrace at Giant Pelican statue on foreshore (cant miss it!) in Noosaville. (please contact 24-48 hours before departure for more detail).
Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the Great Beach Drive. Please reconfirm for specific departure times. Please allow 4-5 hours from pick up to drop off.
noosa drive noosa heads 4567 qld. See map.
About your guide
Guest requirementsWhat to bring: Please bring what you would usually bring to the beach e.g: towel, sunscreen, water, camera, change of clothes, snacks.
See our terms and conditions.
- Depart Noosa in specialised 4WD vehicles, travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive, stunning views & passing the famous Rainbow Beach coloured sand cliffs.
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life & a dolphin tour in the wild!
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Casual guided paddle around the headland taking in the unique views and local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing up close in the area.
- Whales on migration coming in for a rest or curiously passing by to check us out and put on a show.
- Many different turtles feeding around the point.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Lighthouse from the water.
- Light snacks & refreshments provided.
- Remaining trip along the Great Beach Drive to Rainbow Beach.